just a blog


My Holidays so Far

As you can see from this post that's being typed at like, 3.30 a.m., you can probably tell that I'm not leading a very normal life nowadays.

What I'm doing is the epitomy of intensive slacking. I believe I have completely mastered the art of self-entertainment. It's already like 2 weeks since the holidays started but I'm still enjoying life as if it just began.

Sadly, though, I know this can't go on, and I should go and get a job.

But there's nothing that fits my criteria: high-pay, fun, and slack! And I'm only looking for it pretty passively. So bm says by the time I find one, school would have started. Which I think might be true.

Oh well, co-op is looking for people and I'm kinda interested. Somemore it's co-op, and co-op sells BOOKS! My playground man. But they're looking for like, storeman. Ask limpeh be storeman hmm...

Anyway, I've nearly finished watching Bleach. Damn, it's so damn nice. It's the first anime I've watched more than 20 episodes in a day.

AhHh.. Intensive slacking indeed. I must go take a break from slacking soon. What an irony.

0 Responses to “My Holidays so Far”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.