just a blog


Kua tio gui?!

I wonder if it's due to lack of sleep or what. But yesterday I experienced the paranormal for the first time in my goddamn life.

I was happily surfing the net when I heard
SQUEAKING sound coming from my... Guess what. Laptop adaptor!! I don't even know if it was squeaking or screaming.

I was alone in the room and it was like 3 a.m. and I was like
WTF?!

Is there a distressed soul trapped inside my adaptor? Or have I watched too much Bleach?

Fuck.

And then awhile later, I thought I saw a ball of
white light hovering slightly above my eye level! Sheesh I'm kind of getting goose bumps as I'm typing this.

Oh well, I just hope it's a lucky ghost. You know, if it's something like Casper I don't mind being friends.

But dammit, I wonder if it was for real.

0 Responses to “Kua tio gui?!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.