just a blog


The Verdict.

Results are out.

And fuck, I really failed Fluid Mechanics.

Aiyah, but at least now I can "rest in peace" knowing that I will die die rest in my "no honours at all" region.

My only concern shall be to maintain my lousy cap and go on to do whatever I want to do and stop studying excessively because excessive studying has been proven to have no effect at all.

I shall just stop sleeping and dreaming during lectures.

And do my frickin' tutorials.

Other than that I shall just enjoy life and "rest in peace".

Oh yes, I also got my first A- for Engineering Visualization. Which is also most probably the last A- I'll ever get in my university life.

Nabeh, it is SO EASY!

It's fun, takes up the least amount of time, and is easiest to score in. What more could you ask for?

If only all modules were like this, the world would be a better place.

0 Responses to “The Verdict.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.