just a blog


The BUS adventure

Today was such an adventurous day. After stoning and reading in the library for about 6 hours, partly because of the rain, I went to have my hair cut and er.. highlighted.

So there I was at Marsiling waiting for my bus to come. It came pretty soon, and I was happy because I still had to go buy SOTONG BALLS for tomorrow's Shambaa potluck thingy.

So I happily got onto the bus, plugged on my earphones, and started playing F.I.R's CD; I love Qian Nian Zhi Lian so I set it to be the only song I wanna hear.

So on and on the bus went, until I noticed something weird. How come opposite side got 190?

I was like, "hmm..."

Then I saw the road sign "PIE Changi Airport"

I was like, "eh?"

Then I saw "Toa Payoh" and was like "huh?"

And finally I saw "KALLANG".

And I was like "WHAT THE FARK!?!?!"

I live in the WEST can.

I was about to alight immediately until I realized that I was on an expressway. Great.

Suddenly I heard the chorus of the song I'm listening ,"chuan yue qiaaaan nian de shaaaaaaaaang tong~~~ zhi wei qiu yi ge jieeeeee guooooo". How apt.

At the next bus-stop, I looked at the sign and saw that there were only 2 TIBS buses, 985 and 966.

966.

I was supposed to take 960. I wanted to take out pen and paper immediately to complain to TIBS for making the bus numbers so similar.

So after a few more stops, I finally saw a bus-stop where there's an overhead bridge I can cross, so I alighted and got onto the the bus heading towards Marsiling.

I checked out my watch: About 30 minutes since I left Marsiling I think. Another 20 plus minutes later, I finally saw the "BKE WOODLANDS". I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Eight plus already. Haven't had dinner. I looked down, covered my face and shook my head. Then I caught a glimpse of my stomach pointing its middle finger at me.

Okay so I reach Marsiling. Had to go to the Gents. So I did. Upon entering, there was this ah neh facing the other way. He turned briefly to look at me. Then suddenly TURNED HARD.

THEN HE FRECKIN SMILED AT ME.

I really felt like crying.











2 Responses to “The BUS adventure”

  1. # Blogger ocw

    LOL...i only tot u have sex appeal.. didnt know u oozed GAY APPEAL too!!!  

  2. # Blogger siaomeng

    Never wash your feet dry at nitez izzit...;)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.