just a blog


Another week without tutorials!

I missed Critical Thinking and Writing yesterday! Made it up today by crashing Jotham's tutorial. I think his tutor not bad man, and he's like some ang moh and is the head of CTW or something.

Anyway yeah, I also realized from this experience, that I am actually quite slack?!

Alamak must be more serious man, else die. I see all my friends like starting to panic and I'm starting to panic too, over the fact that I don't feel panick about my studies yet!

I guess everything SEEMS like it's still under control, but I better buck up and stop being so yaya about things.

Went for Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan's seminar today! They're really damn powerful speakers. Stuart stunned me especially cos the way he speaks is really damn charismatic. I think if I'm his friend I will feel like a chao ah beng. The way he lowers his voice and "acts gentlemanly" is really damn gentlemanly.

If I'm a girl I might just like him man, but too bad he's not good-looking sigh. Heaven's fair.

So yeah I went to wait for 963. From SOC there I saw 963 cruise by. SO I was like, okay, shit, and bought a can of Milo and slowly walked towards the bus stop. By the way, I've had lots of milo, 2 cups n one can today, cos they have free milo at arts bazaar, and I love milo!

So I was sitting at the bus-stop and waiting for 963. Suddenly I started sneezing. And I realized I was having nosebleed. Wonderful. Maybe cos of lack of sleep and too much milo. And damn miraculously, I put tissue in my bag just this morning; I normally don't have tissue with me!

Okay so after some time it stopped. I took out The Family by Mario Puzo to read cos I was getting kinda bored. After like 10 minutes I saw 963 wheezing past happily. Great. I missed the bus again. And I wa feeling kinda dizzy form the nose bleed.

I think Murphy really loves me, he likes to haunt me. Shit also must come in pairs.

And so I suddenly realize I was there waiting for the last bus, tired, hungry, and dizzy from nose-bleed. Hahah.

Okay lah maybe I was exaggerating.

0 Responses to “Another week without tutorials!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.