just a blog


I was damn cute too!

Sometimes, I see kids playing around laughing and sleeping and blabbering nonsense and being damn cute so to say. I always wonder if I was damn cute when I was small too cos I really don't remember what I looked like!

Today was a great revelation for me cos I realize that the answer is a resounding "YES"!

Introducing the 3 cute babies from the Ang family!!

First up, cutie number one, my da jie!

Next up, yours sincerely, fatso kang!

And finally, my damn cute xiao di!

Happy birthday to us, happy birthday to us, happy birthday to uuus, happy birthday to us!!

I tell you ah, hold the knife like this, then hor... Oei...!! Are you listening?!

Aiyah screw it, just cut.

Can you believe I was so short that I couldn't reach the head of this friggin thing...

And only barely managed to reach this one?!

Looking at that attention-seeking kid on the right posing in front of the car, can you imagine that today he can actually drive?

I like to swing!!

My jie was such a beng~~

She was actually taller than us?!

I miss drinking from milk bottles!

The man with the three wonderful children.

We are brothers!

Let me outta here!!
So sad, I realize that mum was always the one taking the pics, so we don't have many family photos last time!

Bus stops used to be like that?

Happy New Year!

To my frens who find it unbelievable that I don't dare to hav haircuts when I was small!

Now you all believe?

We love ping pong!

Hello, my name is bo gei~~

Me with my nerdy specs.

I am a good boy.

And I hate combing my hair.

Now this bugger's almost same height as me!!

I loved and love KFC!


Just to show the contrast.


0 Responses to “I was damn cute too!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.