just a blog


Singapore vs Malaysia


Yeah, tomorrow is the finals of the Asian Netball Championship! It's us against our arch nemesis Malaysia!!

Okay before you go off thinking I'm crazy like the rest of the world does, I'm not! Okay I know it sounds damn funny that anyone actually follows the netball scene, but why?? Besides the fact that it's a girls's game?

Anyway at a competitive level, I think it'll be damn cool to watch with all the slick passing etc.

I tried jio-ing people to go watch the finals with me tomorrow but they're all either like not free or give me that 'are u crazy?' look.

Not that I've watched a real netball match, but it certainly sounds cool and I've been following this tourney.

Next up is girl's basketball!

I'm gonna follow that one too :)

0 Responses to “Singapore vs Malaysia”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.