just a blog


10 things about me that have/have not changed since she left.



1) I have cut down on SMSes alot.



2) I used to always have my phone with me. Even when I'm watching TV or out doing sports. Now I don't.



3) I've been watching KOREAN SOAPY DRAMAS. And I actually like them, cos they're so soapy. I can't believe it myself.



4) I'm alone more now though I still have biao mei to accompany me much of the time.



5) I realize I could be like a helpless child when it comes to troublesome stuff like relationships.



6) It's easier to make me happy nowadays; I'm a more positive person now.



7) I still get melancholic when I'm all alone sometimes.



8) I still think she reads my blog, but I'm no longer that sure.



9) I'm no longer sure she still thinks about me. In fact, I think she doesn't.



10) But I still miss her.


2 Responses to “10 things about me that have/have not changed since she left.”

  1. # Blogger Tinger

    10 things that you have/have not changed since I left

    1)You have since become a more sentimental person.

    2)You hang out with your friends more often.

    3)You have replied my SMSs and MSNs faster.

    4)You are watching more TV shows now.

    5)You have updated your blog more often than before.

    6)You are still as indecisive.

    7)You are still trying to make impossible sounds possible.

    8)You are still as contradictory.

    9)You are still assuming.

    10)You still don't understand me.

    Eh. I am still reading your blog.

    Eh, you should be glad that you have your biao mei with you to share your troubles. That is cool.

    I must admit that I am very surprised that you had mentioned me quite a number of times in your blog. Then why is admitting being attached is so hard for you?

    Hmm I know I am kind of cold towards you. But I just do not want history to repeat itself.

    Maybe you should ask me out again if you want to patch back and you are willing to commit. Don't give me hope and to dash it again.

    Or maybe we should meet again in few years' time when we have cut off all strings and can face each other again.

    I am sorry that presently, I really really really really cannot bring myself to face you. I hope you can understand that and don't be too affected by it.

    Don't be too sad. Think of the positive side without me. Firstly, you don't have to go shopping with me! Secondly, you can save a lot of money by not going out so often! with more money, you can realise your dream and buy a car! Thirdly, you don't have to listen to my grumbling! Lastly, you have the freedom to choose prettier, slimer and nicer girl. So, SMILEZ :)

    All the best! Hope you find the right one soon. A girl who is able to make you commit!  

  2. # Blogger solivagus

    Well bro, the fact is, you still love her. So face it. There's nothing wrong with finding it difficult to let go.

    I'm not sure what goes on between you and your ex girl-friend. But I think that both of you don't understand each other enough.

    This is what I think(i am sorry if i'm wrong):
    1) you are more sentimental because losing her made you reflect a lot about love. And it made you realise that somehow, you actually need love, from her.

    2) you hang out more with your friends/biao mei, because being alone makes you think of her and the times you shared with her. And it hurts a lot.

    3) you reply her faster simply because you have come to realise how much she actually means to you.

    4) you watch more tv because having nothing to do also makes you think of her and the times you shared with her. And it also hurts.

    5)you update your blog more. but don't you admit that deep inside, you are hoping that she will read your blog?

    6) this, i can't comment.

    7) that's perhaps you hope that against all odds, you can still be together with her. And you want to believe in that, because you still love her.

    8) you are lah. but is it because you are also afraid, just as your ex girl-friend is?

    9) I can't comment on this too.

    10) we can never understand another person completely, because everyone is simpy too different. I guess the important thing is not to stop trying to understand one another.

    Once again, i'm sorry if i'm wrong.
    But i don't think i like to see two ppl who still care for each other, hurt each other.
    All the best to you bro, and your ex girl-friend.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.