just a blog


My new RC car!

For the ill-informed, RC stands for remote control!

Okay, so wtf is a friggin 21 year old thinking when he guys a RC car?

Eh, I love cars!! And I've been wanting to get one since I don't know how long ago; they were just too expensive. But there was this uber mega-sale going on and it was going for only like 15 bucks!! Holy cow!!

SO the moment I saw the ad on TODAY I sms-ed bm 'eh bm, i got a crazy idea. tonight go concourse?! got toy fair, got one rc car damn cheap i wan to buy!'

And when we ran into her friend at the bus-stop she HAD to mention that we were going to a TOY FAIR.

Then I got uber paiseh cos her friend laughed DAMN hard.

When I was playing with it last night I could also see the looks of pure amaze in my mum and sis's eyes.

But I like the car! It's so big and nasty and cool.

So who says 21 year old cannot go toy fair?!


Childish and proud to be.

0 Responses to “My new RC car!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.