just a blog


Modules I do in school

-MA 1505: Mathematics! I'm not really worried about this; I guess I'm okay with math and though I'm behind in tutorials, I find that I'm able to do most of it when I catch up. I think it's cos most of it is still like revision of JC stuff. The only new thing is the L'hopital's rule which ain't really that hard.

-PC 1431: Physics! Hmm, basically we're just going through all the kinematics shit equations again and I still remember some of them from JC days, so I guess I'm still alright too! But I guess this shall be my hardest module to catch up because I have no idea what the lecturer's been saying. Well maybe that's because I've been either sleeping or using my laptop one third of the time, but I'm truly kind of lost in Physics!

-EG1109: Statics and Mechanics of Materials. Eh, I find this module quite fun. But I don't understand what the difference is between this and Physics. So far we've only been doing stuff like resolving vectors into x and y axes and doing the basic couples and moments stuff.

-EG 1413: Critical Thinking and Writing. Arh, I don't like this. It's like GP! So many discussions and presentations. And we have like 2 tutorials per week compared to the 1 per week of most other classes. Maybe we'd have less workload later on? I hope!

-SC 1101: Eh, not sure if I got the numbers right. This is Sociology, Making Sense of Society. I don't like this either. Maybe I don't like reading about stuff I'm not interested in. But the lectures are funny~ Those by the french lecturer~~ Her accent is so damn funny. Family=Farmeelee, dishes=dishees, individual=endeeveeduol, etc.

0 Responses to “Modules I do in school”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.