just a blog


Of what I've been doing in school~

Next week shall be my 5th week in school! Basically, as a student, I have been really slack. I am behind by an average of one tutorial for every single module.

But I'm not too worried actually because I know I'd be able to catch up soon. The reason I'm lagging behind is actually not because I don't understand what's going on but because I've been occupying myself with other stuff.

1) I've been busy making my home page! I've been wanting to make one for damn long already. Now it's like, 20% done, I think.

2) I've been playing bball quite alot. Well, why not? I love bball.

3) I've been trying to make money! I think I mentioned this before some entries ago; I'm doing some trading online and I just made like 80 bucks yesterday~ I guess one would just dismiss any online money-making opportunity as a scam so I shall not bother to elaborate just yet! Till I begin to earn substantial amounts~

Despite not being very pro-active in school work(for now), I don't feel empty or panicky or what. No idea if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I don't sleep much, and I spend most of my time doing stuff, so I don't consider myself wasting my life away.

But anywayz, I've got to start catching up with school work! Afterall quizzes are coming up already.

Haven't been to Sentosa to play vball for like 3 weeks already~~ I'm now back to my primary sport hur hur.

Well some people might think I'm spending too much time on non-academic stuff. I don't think so personally, and I guess that's all that matters! Perhaps this is what I think of as a more balanced life.

Haha why am I speaking as if I am DAMN slack. Actually I don't think I am; I'm just relatively slacker compared to my peers. Maybe that's got to do with my background~

Always been in schools that are like ranked pretty bad, and so the study culture is like quite relaxed and OTOT.

But no, I realize the importance of studies and I shall work harder when exams draw nearer! :)




0 Responses to “Of what I've been doing in school~”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.