just a blog


Time is wasting

Saturday has passed, and Sunday is almost gone.

I HAVE WASTED THE ENTIRE WEEKEND.

Sheesh, I must work doubly hard next week then. Had bball on Friday and Saturday, and vball at sentosa today. If only I were as dilligent in studies as in playing.

Haven't been to sentosa for like 3 weeks so it's great to be there with the usual gang again today. It was pretty fun but I left early cos I WANTED to be studious and come home early but I ended up sleeping instead. Aye, at least sleeping is more helpful towards my studies than vball.

We saw this really cute toddler today and I didn't manage to whip out my camera in time, so I have ended up shamelessly kopping pics of the kid from Alvin's blog. Don't mind ah dude :)


Huh? I shy lah~


Nespray makes me STRONG.
Goo goo ga ga.

Drove my brother to Pasir Ris after my little nap. Had a little mishap; there was this arm-boo-neh on a bike at this pedestrian crossing. He was like stoning there for awhile, so I ASSUMED that he was waiting for someone or he had too much time on his hands and decided to enjoy the breeze there or something. And then-you guessed it. HE STARTED HAPPILY CYCLING ACROSS JUST AS I WAS CROSSING HIS PATH.

My fault for being careless I guess, but I wonder why he is playing around with his life faking drivers like this~~

Very fun meh?

0 Responses to “Time is wasting”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.