just a blog


Unstudious me

"What is right is right, even if no one is doing it.
What is wong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it."


Today I realized that I didn't do the Statics online tutorial that I was supposed to hand in at 5 p.m. So after school at 12 p.m. I immediately chionged to the library and finished it at like 4 p.m. Damn exciting.

But once again I realize how not-serious-enough I am with my school work! Time to wake up man, I AM A S-T-U-D-E-N-T!!

Aye, but sometimes when I see my peers getting so stressed out, I wonder if it'd be better if I stay in my current state. Some of my peers really look damn tortured; like no life anymore, and they always look so glum and sianz.

And ME leh?!

I keep attending non-academic seminars~~ Gonna attend an options trading seminar on Thurs. And going for Inter Faculty bball trial tomorrow.

So not-dilligent, but at least I'm happy! I guess I know what I want and what's important to me. To some people I could be prioritizing the wrong stuff but hey, it's my life!

Oh by the way, I don't pride myself as being un-studious. I don't understand why some people are so proud to be slackers. Yeah lah, I agree it sounds cool SOMETIMES, but ultimately it's the person who knows when to slack and when to pia that emerges the winner in life.

These proud slackers, however, slack all the way and think they're oh-so-cool.

Got back my CRITICAL THINKING AND WRITING assignment today and I got a whooping 80 marks!

Hmm I think that was like the highest but quite afew of us got that so ah well I'm just glad that I didn't like fail or something lah.

0 Responses to “Unstudious me”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.