just a blog


Chinese New Year.

Last time CNY used to be about traditions and relatives and well wishes.

Nowadays it's all about bak kwa and chocolates and mahjong and blackjack and ang pows.

Correction.

The MONEY inside the ang pows, to be precise.

Kept like $40 as a bonus for myself, and deposited the rest into my savings account~

Wah lau yesterday I had a profit of about $20. Today it has turned into a deficit of $10 :(

But I guess losing to ur own people is alright. Maybe next week I'd start terrorising people when we play.

I hope lah. Maybe myself kena terrorised.

School starts tomorrow. Meeting darksoul, buddy, etc, after school. I know I should probably spend more time on my school work but oh well, since darksoul's leaving in about a week's time, I shall not be a spoilsport.

Aye, I was traumatising over my studies last night. A flittering thought passed through my mind.

Maybe I should just go to Business and take a 3 years course. Stay in Engin 4 years, go out with a non-Honours degree, and end up managing my papa's business?

Does it really make sense?

Aiyah, but after thinking about it and talking about it with jie and didi, I think I better drop the thought lah. I must have more determination. Sometimes I wish I don't have a choice haha.

Then I'd study harder -_-;;

0 Responses to “Chinese New Year.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.