just a blog


The Interview Part 2.

Went for the interview with a heavy heart, due to some unforeseen circumstances, haha.

Ayee, I guess it was pretty shitty and things don't look good but haha, I guess it's just as well. I didn't ask anything throughout the interview and merely answered the questions I was asked.

The person I was supposed to take over gave me lots of hints n tips for the interview beforehand and told me that the person before me was very impressive and enthusiastic and that I have to BEAT him.

Told me that I have to act like I really really want the job and I really really am excited about it. But I am not loh.

"Then go interview for fark??" My mum asks. Okay I added in the fark.

Sheesh I guess I dunno also, ya know, I'm starting to think if I'm taking this as a challenge to myself. It's a perverse thought I know, but I wanna know if I am better or the indian competitor is better.

But u see ah, $8.52 per hour, think one week about $300 plus, if I work FULL-TIME. But last night I sports betting already win $400 plus. Work so hard for what.

Aiyah dunno lah, they hire me then I work, if not then nevermind loh. Sheesh I'm starting to worry that they will hire me.

But with this screwed up mentality of mine I doubt they'll give me the job anyways.

0 Responses to “The Interview Part 2.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.