just a blog


What I did on the first day of 2006.

I stayed at home!

After driving brother to camp at the unghostly hour of 6.30 a.m. I came home and slept all the way until two p.m.!! Kinda lucky I decided not to go for vball at Sentosa too, cos it rained.

Wow I haven't slept so much in a long long time man.

Then I started READING and READING. I just finished the 4-part series of xiao lee fei dao the other day. Borrowed Lu Ding Ji afterwards. And I still have Sandman to finish.

I think the greatest thing today is overcoming procrastination and actually cleaning and packing up my room. Also helped fix the kitchen cupboard and sewing machine with mum. Wah lau eh, damn filial leh.

However, after the hectic cleaning session and looking at my room now, I am sad to say that er, it doesn't look much different.

I got too much stuff lah, but at least they're neater now and it's rid of tons of dust and COCKROACH EGGS.


0 Responses to “What I did on the first day of 2006.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.