just a blog


Exams. Results.

Whoa, I passed everything! What a miracle. Well my cap sucks and my grades suck too, but I'm just super duper glad I passed everything.

Nice Kenny asks me if I'm Okay anot after getting the results. Aiyo, truth be told, I am not only okay, I am sibeh happy loh!!

Okay this sounds like I damn mei chu xi, but I really expected much worse after fooling around so much this sem.

NUS moderation is disgusting, I think. I mean, I really really don't see how I managed to pass my maths. I did less than a QUARTER of the paper loh. And I don't even know how much out of that quarter I got right.

Well maybe my assignments and tutorials helped me? No, there are no assignments, and tutorials don't hafta be handed up.

Maybe my mid term test helped me? Hahaha! I got the super duper gosu score of TWO out of 12 for my mid-term test, lor!

So how did I pass? Beats me.

Well as expected, the highest grades I got was for Critical Thinking and Writing, cos that subject shiok shiok, no need to study one. Haha. B ain't high, but it's highest for me.

Next semester must choot power liao, else I die.

0 Responses to “Exams. Results.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.