just a blog


Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Yay I finished the book!

Well as usual, a great book. Thumbs up. But somehow dark and grisly details just don't feel very right. From the ending I think book seven is not going to be pleasant.

I think from The Order of the Phoenix the plot has been getting more and more un-childish and has sort of murderous content. Wonder if we'll even see much of Hogwarts in book seven.

SPOILER ALERT! If u're planning to read the book and don't wanna kno the details, STOP READING.

Bits and pieces of random thoughts...

Okay first of all, I can't believe Dumbledore is dead. I still don't 100% believe. Though there's the funeral and all. And I still don't believe Snape's the traitor. I think the Avada Kedavra was fake. Dumbledore is too wise. At least that's what I think.

Haha, I'm also "Dumbledore's man through and through."

I think his death so resembles 3rd Hokage's death in Naruto.

I think Neville will be a key character in book seven. I think he'd become damn powerful. Might even be a great help to Harry in defeating Voldemort.

I think Draco Malfoy will turn over a new leaf.

I'm looking forward to knowing Harry's true heritage. When he first got into Hogwarts, the Sorting Hat very nearly placed him in Slytherin. And he's a Parseltongue.

How exactly is he related to Voldemort?

I think Ginny will end up with Harry. But that doesn't feel right. I liked the idea of Cho with Harry, but since Cedric's death, it just ain't possible no more. And after I saw the movie version of Cho Chang, I don't really like her anymore -_-;;

Hermione with Ron!

Bill Weasly is cool. I like him. I like Fleur too, but I don't remember how they got together.

I'm looking forward to the final battle between good and evil. Will Dumbledore be back? Dumbledore plus Harry Potter plus Lupin plus Snap etc vs Voldemort plus his Death Eaters and Giants and Dragons and Dememtors? Woohoo! Too bad Sirius Black is dead. I really liked him.

I thought Voldemort's history was pretty cool.

But I think the "Half Blood Prince" thing was too shodily done away with. Think they'll explain more in book seven though.

Looking forward to book Seven.




0 Responses to “Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.