just a blog


Typical Singaporeans or what?

Last week in Managerial Econs tutorial, I was late ma, so I had to sit like in front of the class.

Then we were supposed to list down our desired group on a piece of paper. As I was right in front, I had the PRIVILEGE of choosing my group first!

Got 3 groups ma, so I chose group 2. Each group supposed to have maximum 8 people.

After the piece of paper has been circulated around the class, there were like 16 people in group 2 lohh!! Then the other 2 groups all not enough people.

So. Was it a classic case of monkey see monkey do or everyone likes me so much all want to be in same group as me leh? MAXIMUM 8 people leh, all maths fail arh?!

However, I think all the chiobus in the class opted group 2 muahahah!! So I won't complain. Let the tutor sort things out herself.

Know what the best thing is?

That night I got email from the tutor saying due to there being too many people in group 2, she has switched me to another group!

Ta ma de!!

0 Responses to “Typical Singaporeans or what?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.