just a blog


Hahaha.

Hello huat.

Eh if you're wondering who huat is, he's some person who just posted some very obscene stuff about shervenne on the tagboard. (By the way, you spelt her name wrongly. It's okay, her name's not very easy to spell.)

Hmm, if we know each other and you think it's funny, then hahaha, but please don't do it again.

I myself am kinda vulgar, but don't say such obscene shit!

Well but if you're a troublemaker, then welcome!

So exciting, first time got people come and wreck havoc at my blog.

Oh well but if you even know me remotely you would stop trying to diss me off ba, because, you would know that this kind of behaviour entertains me more than cause me distress.

Plus all I have to do is delete the tag :(

0 Responses to “Hahaha.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.