just a blog


Judgement Day

Had my dreaded driving test today.

Circuit was alright, don't think I made any mistakes. There was only a 'delay in moving' off in the beginning. I was going to move out of my space when this car passed by; I was really almost going to move out liao until I remembered what caused me to flunk the previous test: my hiong-ness. So I decided to just wait there like the timid rat that I guess all testers like test takers to be.

Everything went smoothly until I ran into this L-plate driver when I was on one of the big roads. That's where we're supposed to drive at around 70 km/h. But this person was like crawling. And remembering the good citizen I'm determined to portray in this test, I law-abidingly followed behind at the speed of about 40 km/h. The best thing is I got a three-hit combo on this attempt. I got points deducted for insufficient acceleration, speed too slow for the roads, and failure to overtake when necessary!

Great. But still, I'm happy enough that I passed. Just that my results slip looks so ugly.

EIGHTEEN POINTS.

0 Responses to “Judgement Day”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.