just a blog


Checking myself out

Just had a look at my New Year Resolutions. Thought of reviewing what I've done for the past half a year.

1) Yep, I've passed my driving test.

2) With regards to the mini-van, decided to drop the idea. I'm just gonna save up and buy a good ole normal car. And I'm definitely gonna own a car by the time I'm 30. Hopefully by 27 though.

3) Uni hasn't started yet, so I can't say much. But since I've become such a nerd (I love reading now) since I don't rememebr when, I believe studying won't be such a chore!?

4) BBall for hall! Had a reality check today. I'm getting really rusty and slow and I CAN'T RUN ANYMORE! Goodness. Aiyah, but I don't think people playing for hall are THAT good anyway, so I guess I could still make it.

5) $5000 by the end of this year!? Feels impossible. Especially because of a mistake I made that costed me a thousand plus bucks. But still, as Adidas says, "Impossible is Nothing".

And I like Adidas.

6) Be a better person. I'm still grouchy. Much space for improvement there. I'm too critical when looking at other people. My tolerance level is horrible. I don't know when I became like this though; I used to be a much more accomodating person ; /

0 Responses to “Checking myself out”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.