just a blog


ORD loh

Today's the day I've been waiting for since I stepped onto the miserable place called Tekong 2 plus years ago.

Today, I'm free!

Okay, maybe serving NS is not such a tough thing after all, but then again, it always feels great when you complete something I guess. Especially a service that takes 2 plus years.

Unfortunately, on this supposedly happy occasion, I kena-ed a summon when I went out for supper with my papa just now. So unlucky, the traffic police person was just issuing out the summon only.

Which means, if we returned 5 minutes earlier, or chose another place to eat, or ran into one less traffic light, or 1000 other possibilities, we could have escaped.

Ah well, life's like that I guess. Who knows, maybe just because we kena-ed that summon, I avoided myself an accident which COULD have happened if we weren't held up by the traffic police.

So moral of the story is, as the cheena saying goes,"Even if you lost your horse, you can't be sure it's not such a bad thing afterall". Okay the translation sucks but I guess I got my meaning across.

ORD LOH!

0 Responses to “ORD loh”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.