just a blog


Today I am King

Yeah, so today's my birthday.

A pretty "normal" yet memorable day. Spent it all with Ting haha.

Went to watch Initial D at PS in the morning. She keeps insisting that Jay Chou is damn shuai while I think that Yu Wen Le is more shuai. Not bad lah the show, gives me adrenaline rush. But the plot's damn dumb, so many extras. Even my Yu Wen Le is an extra. And the japanese girl. So duh.

After that we walked around and went to eat at the food court at PS.

Ting gave me a watch! Fossil one. I like :)

She also made me a very nice card; damn cool, very special one.

Then we went to tour all the ulu ulu museums, like the Civil Dfence exhibitions, stamp museums, etc. Feels like cultured man haha. Walk until my leg wanna break.

I feel more familiar with the routes in town area today. Learnt how Clarke Quay and PS and Funan and everything is linked. At the expense of my legs haha.

Went for dinner at Kuali at Suntec. Were deciding between Kuali and the steamboat buffet, but ended up deciding on Kuali cos no need to cook ourselves haha.

Lasagne's damn power. The potatoes also. And the pasta, duck, chicken. I also admitted to fate that I really cannot eat shell stuff. I tried eating a mussel with alot alot of lemon juice. Cos I see Mr Bean and so many people eat like so yummy.

And I literally VOMITTED it out. So disgusting. Cannot stand lah. I still remember Ting's look of disgust.

Then went to walk walk in Fort Canning. So dark, nothing to see. Should go in the afternoon, can see brides and bridegrooms taking pictures.

Went to Alif after that to meet Ting's sister and had supper together. We didn't eat much lah, cos we were still full from the buffet. Ting's sister was involved in NDP so poor thing, then guess what, their food is from SFI oh my god no wonder she skipped dinner. I fully understand.

Then I came home and our family blew the cake for me, my sister and my brother. Efficient right, all at once. Save money, save time, haha. Guess this is what we're like.

Cos actually when you seriously think about it, 21st birthday also not that much of a big deal. The world goes on. And it's not like a big celebration will bring me alot of joy. Haha I guess I'm just not that type of person. I just like to be with a few good friends at a time and enjoy their presence. (Note: "presence", not "presents"!)

I think having Ting with me today was good enough~ Haha, maybe cos my horoscope is cancer. I hate it when so many people stand around me with the cake in front of me and singing me a birthday song. Haha.

Last but not least,I have not forgotten that 21 years ago, this lady now known as my mother was suffering like hell in hospital. Now so big liao, so scary.

So kudos to everyone who has brought me joy and laughter, cares for me, important to me.

Lastly, I hope that the wishes I made before I blew out the candle come true!

Peace.

0 Responses to “Today I am King”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.