just a blog


Inter-Fac Bball Trials.

Okay first of all, I got into engin team.

Now I wanna bitch about the details.

For the uninitiated, a team consists of 12 players. For Engin, however, we already have 5 players from IVP. IVP=Inter Varsity and Poly competition players=damn zai one.

So they're only gonna select SEVEN from us non-IVP players. Of which THREE were selected yesterday.

So that means only FOUR were gonna be selected today. Out of TWENTY ONE people who came.

Out of the FOUR selected today, I think THREE are year 3s.

So I think I'm the ONLY freshie. I think still got one more, but I'm not very sure.

Played 5 on 5 all the way for trials. The captain kept stressing that he is looking for DEFENCE, COMMUNICATION and HUSTLE.

Anyway I'm glad I got in as a forward this time, and not a friggin center. I hate playing center cos I'm damn friendly and thus I'm not a HUSTLE person.

Towards the end the captain came in to play also. I gave him a few very nice assists. Hahah maybe that's why he likes me and let me in.

When he was announcing the results he also damn funny. He's damn cute lah, like shy shy one.

'Er... I'm very sory that I can only select four of you today. For the rest of you, it doesn't mean you're not good or anything. But 5 on 5 requires alot of teamwork.. Err... I hope you all understand' And so on and so forth.

Make everyone sit there and be nervous only.

"Err.. So I'm going to announce the results now. Err... Superman. Then er... Spiderman. Er... Batman. And er.. Peter Pan. Then.. Er... Eh what's ur name again ah?"

"Er...Lorlilorsor."

"Er..Ya, and lorlilorsor. Err... Ya, that's all."

So yeah. Engin has like FIVE IVP players. Then the rest who got in look quite zai also. So I foresee that...

ENGIN WILL LUP ALL THE REST AGAIN THIS YEAR.


0 Responses to “Inter-Fac Bball Trials.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.