just a blog


My Date with the Funny Vampires

Oh my goodness this 11 pm show on Channel 8 on Sunday nights is really horrendously funny; if u never had the chance to watch it u must give it a shot man.

The tragedies are so funny that I always burst out laughing by myself in front of the TV when someone dies.

I don't mean to be sadistic, budden where got show in which EVERYONE die until so drama one!? Everytime the sad music comes out I just can't stop laughing.

In other words their tears and pain is directly proportional to my joy and amusement.

Seriously I can't imagine anyone feeling sad from those scenes. Or am I too cold-blooded. I don't think so leh.

I mean, how to feel sad when the protagonists of the show have names like 箭 头 and 完 颜 不 破 and 岳 飞 suddenly has a daughter named 岳 银 瓶 and she has a friggin powerful spear with a NAME that is 小 丙 银 枪 and her nickname is 追 魂 夜 叉 and Song Dynasty got people use SUPERNATURAL POWER to call people on MOBILE PHONES and you could actually RIDE A BIKE TO YEAR 2004 and people actually thought CAMERA PHONES are SOUL TRAPPERS.

Damn absurd.

But I like.

0 Responses to “My Date with the Funny Vampires”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.