just a blog


Of Humility

I think I ate something wrong yesterday and had a mild case of food poisoning.

It was damn torturous and I was just lying on the bed not being able to do anything at all and it's one of those times in which you say to yourself "I'd do ANYTHING if I could feel normal again."

So I was lying there and my mum was (as usual) nagging at me aout not being able to take care of myself and applying medicated oil on me and forcing me to eat and drink water. I didn't have dinner cos I really really had no appetite. And my mum has this secret technique; I guess it's a form of massage; pulling my fingers, joints etc. Damn shiok one.

So after she applied her secret technique one me I just tried to force myself to sleep. After another five minutes of torture, I shot up on my bed and pulled out the wastepaper basket and PUKED like 5 bursts of disgusting stuff. *Shudders*

It's amazing how this disgusting stuff can make one feel so tortured.

With all my strength and energy I went to clean up the wastepaper basket and wiped the floor etc.

When I'm all done and lying on the bed I felt really really blissful.

It really doesn't take much to be happy.

0 Responses to “Of Humility”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.