just a blog


The Glass Box

I'm now NUS Central Library, in this little glass 'box' they call the chat point. It's supposedly where people come in to talk on the phone, but I'm using it to chill out and do my work at the same time, cos there's a powerpoint for my laptop.

It's this row of four glass boxes, each separated by a glass wall and all have different colours. Green, yellow, red and blue.

Sheesh but it's damn noisy here now cos there's this 2 idiots opposite me now tlaking damn friggin loudly like dunno what. Tmd this is damn funny. They were laughing friggin loudly and then the guy whispered something, I think to ask the girl to quieten down cos they're damn noisy, then I heard the girl say "ting bu dao de lah!" Sheesh, then what I am hearing. Then they carried on laughing away. Damn irritating.

Oops shit. HAHAH. Someone just came in to complain that they were laughing too loudly! Whoa.

Okay, now it's quiet and I can start doing my work.

1 Responses to “The Glass Box”

  1. # Blogger Elestric84

    Good on you to get in the bball team... i still looking for a cca haha  

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.