just a blog


Writing free-hand on MSN

I just found out this function 2 nights ago, thanks to my 大 表 妹 。

You could actually activate a paint mode and scribble free-hand(free-mouse) just by clicking the brush button beside the A button on the lower right corner of ur MSN conversation window. Okay I don't know if I'm being sua ku and everyone actually knows this already but I knew I was damn fascinated when 大 表 妹 suddenly used this.

Then I started becoming delirious and started scribbling stuff like :

华 人 讲 华 语。

床 前 明 月 光 !

And I didn't carry on as I very embarassingly forgot how to write the word 疑 。

To my utter amazement 大 表 妹 ended it off for me by going

疑 是 地 上 霜 ,

举 头 望 明 月 ,

低 头 吃 香 菇.

I still remember being stunned for about 5 seconds not knowing whether to laugh or what. I've heard many versions of this piece of poetry but this is really the first time I heard 吃 香 菇and I really thought it sounded damn funny.

I gave her a big
.
..

and concluded that

我 们 真 的 sibeh bo liao leh. no wonder we're cousins!




0 Responses to “Writing free-hand on MSN”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.