just a blog


After Action Review

It's official.

I flunked all my three tests. Well done. Well I expected it and I DESERVED to flunk since I put in so little effort into my studies.

Conclusion: Studies in NUS are fuggin xiong and you can't do so many things at once and expect to do well!

Review of what I have been doing generally for this half a sem: Bball sub-club, bball Inter Faculty Games, trading, reading stuff not associated with studies, watching TV, attending investment seminars,CAC, beach vball about fortnightly. Well I guess some of this stuff don't really take up much time but maybe putting them down will make me feel better hahah.

And NO this is not an excuse to do badly in exams. I WILL work hard!

0 Responses to “After Action Review”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.