just a blog


Engin wHoosH

Just came back from Making Sense of Society. Gonna flunk again? I left 15 minutes before the end if the test cos I figured even if I stayed longer I won't be able to write anything else and I'd rather go home to sleep.

I had 2 out of 12 for math MCQ test! Oh my god, the only 2 I got correct were sums I actually did, so I didn't get a single tikam. Murphy hates me.

Engin was against Medicine yesterday. Med had so many supporters, female somemore. Everytime they scored or did something somewhat spectacular the girls will scream in delight. Made us feel like bad guys.

I was a 'care leh fei' lah, engin didn't even need me hahah, the starting 5 were good enough. I was only on court like 15 minutes out of the 40. What to do, I'm too lousy. But managed to sneak in 2 rebounds, a block and 3 points.

Oh ya, first match in my new shoes wahah.

Don't really remember the score but I think it was something like 32 to 15? Dunno lah.

Anyway now that the mid-term test is over I must fulfil my promise that I must work harder! No more goofing around! Okay, I mean, no more goofing around alot!

0 Responses to “Engin wHoosH”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.