just a blog


QB house

Went to have a haircut at plaza cos I was beginning to look like a lion.

The girl who cut my hair quite cute! Name's Samantha.

But she made me feel damn awkward. She asked me how I want to cut. Then I very cooly said' cut short and thin can liao' like I always do when I go for haircuts.

She gave me a very quizzical look and laughed then was like "er..huh? what u mean?" She proceeded on to ask me the details of how I want it done and I shall not bother to write it down cos some of it I don't even know what she was talking about.

I was just like "okok".

Halfway through I said "err I want my sideburns, and the front dun cut too short". Then she kena stunned again.

She said "see ah, if I cut here, then there cannot dun cut, will look very weird" and she proceeded to point here point there point everywhere until I confused.

I think she first time kena such a cool customer who gives cool instructions.

Maybe I also first time kena such a meticulous hairdresser; the rest all I anyhow say they will anyhow cut, this one like so scared cut until I not happy.

So cute.

0 Responses to “QB house”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.