just a blog


初 恋 情 人 !


Finally took a picture with my 初 恋 情 人 after NINE YEARS! Budden sheesh lah, my hair so messy and suei suei that day sunburnt.

Keke so funny lah last time, I very ke lian, I liked her but she didn't like me!!!

There was one time she said some malay guy in our class very shuai, and I was so upset loh. Aiyah that time small lah.

And I still remember last time she register number 13, got one time exams she site beside me, I was so happy!!

I even remember what bag she used to carry, maroon colour one.

AHAHAHAH.

Cagney(Kimage model!), Jeannie(birthday girl!), Gina (din know she's in NUS too!), Si Qi ( 初 恋 情 人 !)


Now ALL the girls are attached, and ALL the guys are single. Except Anneson! And Cagney's getting married! How come lydat?!

It's been almost a decade.

0 Responses to “初 恋 情 人 !”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.