just a blog


Stinking bookworm.

Wow, do you know you can borrow 8 books per account from the library now? They're doing this to encourage people to read more during the holidays.

I have made such full use of this that I think I'm abusing the system.

THREE LIBRARY CARDS.

EIGHT BOOKS PER CARD.

I nearly maxed out all 3 cards.
















Geek stuff!
















Chinese novels!















Trading!
















Finance!















And other cool shit stuff.

I haven't even got Bleach and Death Note from ah bun. I've still got Sandman to finish!!

I think I'm gonna break my own record for reading the most books in one month. I've finished reading like 3 books liao. And it's only been 4 days since the end of exams. And 2 days I wasn't even at home most of the time. And when I'm home I'm either warcrafting or ps2ing.

Woohoo.

You never know how to appreciate holidays until you've just had one hell of a time preparing for exams and KNOWING that you're gonna flunk.

It's pure torture!

Oh well. I hope everyone flunks too so that if lady luck looks my side I could end up being closer to the correct side of the bell-curve.

I hope.

0 Responses to “Stinking bookworm.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.