just a blog


My brand

Darksoul, who is now in China, was telling me that he was in a shopping mall one day and at a sports apparels shop looking at stuff.

He was glancing through the sections when he saw Reebok, Puma, Nike, then... Kang Wei?!?!?

He said "I was so happy sia, cos it's u!!"

I was like, whoa, how cool is that!

Anyway I did a google search that day and found that there were actually quite a few companies with me name. Got one pharmaceutical company also.

Darksoul said that he's gonna buy a KANG WEI cap for me when he comes back.

"Got the brand name written on it one!"

But I scared I don't dare to wear.

0 Responses to “My brand”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.