just a blog


*Gasp*

I was on 151 today and passing by Ngee Ann Poly and it happened to be peak hour so the whole bus was damn crowded.

There was this little couple in front of me. Both quite good-looking , the guy was quite tall, the girl was quite petite.

That was when I overheard the guy whispering to the girl "Eh, 你 看 , 有 人 比 你 矮 leh, 高 兴 吗??"

I was like WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Not because what he said was mean.

But because I have said the exact same thing to my ex-someone before!!!

And I think they were the EXACT SAME WORDS. I was sibeh stunned and wanted to tell him that sentence is COPYRIGHTED.

1 Responses to “*Gasp*”

  1. # Blogger Daphne Maia

    ahem. your ex-someone? what is that man. haha.

    i think u said to me before. so u're talking abt me ah? hahahaa.

    and its nt our faults tt we are short okie..  

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.