just a blog


My new phone

My new phone, the Motorola V3!

They all say motorola phones suck and are damn use-unfriendly and website reviews also say no good leh, but after one day of using it, I think okay wad, quite friendly to me wad, I like it!


And as compared to the size of my sis's phone,



I think this one suits me more.

Xyz say until I like Godzilla like that, because of how small my sis's phone looked when placed on my hand. And bm thinks V3 is a lady's phone. But I don't know of any girls holding it leh, only guys.

And to be honest, I feel quite scared holding it, cos the phones I've owned have always looked kind of like bricks and you can throw them around and they won't be spoilt one.

But V3 is uber slim and fragile-looking!!

I damn scared I will crush it in my pocket or something someday.

Okay, kang kang admits he is no gentle person, but he is also not Godzilla definitely.



Guess what, I wanna give my phone a name! Elyn did that for her D500. She gave him some japanese name ah, I'm lazy to type out the chinese version but it's pronounced hei1(black) ze2 yi4(determination). In English it's dunno what Takeshiro something something.

I think her phone sounds like some celebrity. But I think quite cool ah.

I don't know what to call my phone man. Bm thinks this idea is crazy. But I like. Cos I'm crazy ahah.

For the time being, I shall call it BLACK WIDOW!

Why? Er, cos it's black (obviously) and er.. widow cos it ain't married?

0 Responses to “My new phone”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.