just a blog


Uncle Kang

I was at NTUC again just now when I suddenly felt quit unclish. Like, why am I always going to NTUC??

Normally I go there only to buy tidbits and milk and stuff though. Once in a while Ill help my mum buy the auntiesh stuff like err.. Eggs and bread and kaya. Today I went to help her buy bee hoon (mee fen) and dong fen. Felt quite unclish leh.

That time bm laugh and laugh when she found out I got NTUC link card. Wah lau eh, budden I got is because I got NTUC insurance can?! They give free one! Not because I am unclish.

How can kang kang be unclish?!?

Me is sibeh hip and stylo milo okay. Unclish no no.

And I will NOT, I repeat, I will NOT be a house husband, a SNAG, IF I even get married in the first place.

My wife, if she makes the unwise decision of marrying me, shall toil and suffer and do housework everyday and if she makes me angry I will scold her!!

Muahahahah~~~

0 Responses to “Uncle Kang”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.