just a blog


Alarm clocks

My sis came into my room excitedly saying she's bought an oh-so-cute alarm clock.

I was like," OMFG, is it the very kpkb type?!"

She say no lah, very cute one! It was frickin pink.

She: Guess what's on the clock face?

Me: La bi xiao xin? Snoopy? Garfield?

She: Hello Kitty!!

Me: ... *Not impressed*

She: See, got lights one, and got snooze! *Proceeds to demonstrate all the functions like a salesperson.*

Then comes the scary part. She sets off the alarm.

SIBEH NOISY LAH!!!

Die, next time I think every morning I will get awakened by her like 1 hour before my time to rise.

She: Guess how much?!

Me: 5 bucks?

She: *Face black black* Wah lau, now I give people that I am very cheapskate is it?

Me: Err.. You're not meh? So how much?

She: *Merrily skips out of the room*
Kekeke, nine bucks!

0 Responses to “Alarm clocks”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.