just a blog


I look like him meh.

I've had enough. Aylwin's cousin thinks I look like ADRIAN PANG TOO!!

I look like Adrian Pang meh?!

When my sis's bf said that, I thought, hmm, weird.

Then Valerie commented on the same thing too.

And now Aylwin's cousin! She was like "eh.. u look like this guy.. what's his name ah... er.."

Me: *Pissed off expression* Adrian Pang is it.

She: *Breaks into unbreakable bouts of laughter with his sister* Ya ya ya ya!!!!!!!

Me: *Not amused* Sheesh. I think he quite ugly leh.

They: *laugh even more happily*

I really look like him meh?? Weird. I don't understand. And they go so far as to say I look DAMN like him. Really meh? In what way?? I dun geddit.

Oh yeah, happy belated birthday to you again Aylwin!

And thanks for inviting only three of us SI guys and making us sit alone one corner like maids and bbqing food for you and bbqing ourselves in the process.

Too bad we didn't have the chance to personally push you into the pool cos we were scared we'd fall in as well.

Hope you enjoyed the mango juice or whatever it is I poured onto your head you deserved it!!

Geez, and I believe I will never forget what your dearest cousin said to me when we left.

"Goodbye Yummy King!"

...............

0 Responses to “I look like him meh.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.