just a blog


World Cyber Games 2005

Frickin exams. If not for exams I'd definitely go watch. Had a emotional struggle yesterday on whether I should go and watch. The epic battle between the brain and the heart.

Oh well, the brain won.

Dang. This is probably the only time WCG will be held in Singapore.



WHY MUST IT BE HELD IN THE MIDDLE OF EXAMS.

*ROARS*

Lucky humchimpeng got to go and watch. He says it's damn exciting. And he took pictures with Tod!!! I mean, THE Tod!!!



Okay I doubt anyone reading this will understand what I'm talking about. I so want to see Grubby in real life. I've seen tons of his replays and I so want to see him in person.

Grubby~~


One of the most, if not most, gosu orc player on Earth!

But when I asked humchimpeng if he took pictures with Grubby he said "FUCK THAT GRUBBY! Sibeh dao! Refused to take picture with me!"

Then I thought hmm maybe Grubby felt the "human" aura around him so he refused. Maybe if "orcish" kang kang asked him he might! But then again, maybe not.

Our very own Flyshow was very unlucky and had Deadman as his opponent. But then again... DEADMAN!!! THE DEADMAN!!!

Deadman aka APM70.

Flyshow should have felt damn honoured.

WORLD CHAMPION

Winner's from China. I realized not many koreans were here. Maybe too busy with their own leagues.

Okay lah I guess nobody knows what I'm talking about.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE PLAY WARCRAFT ANY MORE.


0 Responses to “World Cyber Games 2005”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.