just a blog


3 more days to freedom!

Had Critical Thinking and Writing paper today.

Wah lau, I think I haven't written a long serious paper in far too long. I was so not used to writing proper English Language and kept having the urge to think in terms of "wah lau eh"s and "wtf"s.

Anyway, I am so excited that exams are gonna be over soon! Muahahahaha.

But I think this semester was really quite screwed ah. I just hope I pass everything. Pass can liao. Amitabha. Next sem I shall work harder.

Lots of people around me have been screaming "stress stress stress", but for kang kang it's purely "sian sian sian". I think my stress tissues have all died man, how come lydat? I don't feel stressed at all. And I don't think it's a very good thing.

I'm happy lah, budden if I forever like this happy-go-lucky, then how?!

I can't stop feeling damn happy when I think of the fact that the exams are finishing soon!!! Did I mention the fact that exams are gonna be over soon? Oh I did.

I already know what I'm gonna do for the next few days after exams.

Thursday: After LAST Math paper, I shall try and get my phone repaired, and recce for a new phone! Then in the evening, I'm meeting bun and gang, probably going to his place raiding his place of tons of comics! Death Note and Bleach! He's also agreed to lend me his PS2!

Friday: I'd probably spend the whole day at home playing FF10 and reading comics! I'd be a couch potato for a day! No life? THIS IS LIFE!!

Saturday: Bball with world's saddest team in the morning!! It's been ages since we last played man. Going to Aylwin's bday party afterwards~

Sunday: Beach vball in the morning? Not confirmed yet man, the rest of the guys haven't finished exams yet. AWWWW..... MUAHAHAHAH!! Meeting up with the primary school people and going for Jeanie's bday party! Why everyone seems to be having bday parties recently?? Woohoo, haven't seen Jeanie in decades. LITERALLY. Close to ten years!

The next few days would probably be spent playing FF10 and reading Death Note and Bleach and Sand Man and Harry Potter and Slam Dunk and re-playing FF7 and re-living WARCRAFT with Shoon baby again and playing tons and tons of bball and resuming Sentosa vball sessions and watching Godfather and Gundam Seed and having big feasts with da biao mei and xiao biao mei and chionging with primary school friends and night cycling with chekki and gang and gay bash woohooooo!!!!!!

I can't take it anymore.

On a more serious note, will make use of the sibeh jian lobangs that I have to make some extra cash, and go learn some stuff from papa about his business and GETTING MY NEW PHONE and buying a new comfy comfy chair for myself and maybe a new wallet and tidying up my room strewn with notes and textbooks for now and getting rid of old magazines and comics and upgrading computer skills like Flash and Photoshop and DWMX~~~

I can't focus on studies anymore.

0 Responses to “3 more days to freedom!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.