just a blog


Series of Unfortunate Events

These few days have been abit suei.

Firstly, someone got angry with me for..er..
smoking!! And I mean really angry. That got me really really scared -_-;;

没 想 到 lim peh 一 世 英 明 。 。

居 然 沦 落 到 。 。 。

抽 烟 都 会 给 人 家 骂!!!

实 在 是 太 失 败 了 , 唉 。 。

Don't dare to liao lah.. *Pulls ears*


And the day before, I was driving with the whole family in the car on expressway. All of a sudden this taxi in front of me sudden
e-brake!!! Super E loh!!! He somemore turn on hazard light when he E.

Wah lau eh!! Sibeh luan lai loh.. My whole family was like screaming! Heart attack sia. Like turn on hazard light at that point of time got use lydat. Dunno wtf happened lah. Luckily nothing happened and there was no car behind me sia.

We were on first lane, mind you. Went from 90 to 0 in like 1.5 seconds. Lucky my reaction fast enough. Else I might not be sitting here typing now.

To add salt to the wound, after watching the vampire show on Sunday, I dropped my phone on the floor!! And out of the many many times I have dropped phones, this is the first time it got damaged!

I remember I dropped my 3210 down a flight of stairs before and it broke into a million pieces but when I fixed it back it worked perfectly. Sigh.

But I mentioned a few days ago I wanna buy new phone. Maybe this is a sign from the almighty above.

So I ended up using my mum's phone, which is not able to contain all my SMSes. So my very kind sister offered to lend me hers. Okay she didn't offer to, I snatched it from her.

But the problem is, her phone is so damn small!!


I have to use my finger NAILS to sms loh.

With pain in my heart and tears in my eyes, I went to brush my teeth after the death of my phone in preparation for a good night's rest.

Alas, guess what happened.


Manifestation of my anguish.
RAHHHHH!!!!

I've never heard anyone brush teeth until toothbrush break one. Somemore when it broke I hit my nose with it.

Sayang me.

0 Responses to “Series of Unfortunate Events”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.