just a blog


100th entry and my old friend ah bun

Hmm wow, so many entries already.

Met up with bun last night. My primary school and secondary school classmate. We were talking about the hilarious things we were made to do when we were kids and didn't have the right to protest to anything.

Do you remember something called "Road Safety Day"? It's when we had to go to some stupid place at ECP. Got pedestrians, drivers and motor cyclists one.

Good natured bun was originally a pedestrian one. Then got one friend originally kena cyclist, but he can't cycle! So uncle policeman asked ah bun if he will swap positions with him. Good natured ah bun naturally (no pun intended) agreed.

The problem is
AH BUN CAN'T CYCLE ALSO!

我 永 远 会 记 得 那 一 天 , 因 为 那 天 我 一 直 跌 倒 , 一 直 跌 倒 , 一 直 跌 倒 .

Made me laugh until I want to die.

I still remember that day cyclists and motorists very jialat one, very easy tio summon. Tmd I think got
SPEEDING somemore one. Damn senseless.

Pedestrians sibeh slack, but sometimes must be careful nia. Wah lau eh, I remember at zebra crossing must wait for the vehicles to
COMPLETELY stop, then RAISE ONE HAND, then cross one. And the most absurd thing? CANNOT RUN! Will tio summon!

Nabeh, now if people cross the road like that when I drive I think I will horn their asses off hahahahah!

Last time primary school we were also damn siao-on this chinese RPG called 金 庸 群 侠 传 。 Hahah that game, because I wanted to know how to complete the game, I actually went to borrow alot of chinese books by Mr Kam Yong to read!

Then since the time I started playing that game until secondary school that time, every year my chinese grades like almost always top the class! So which-ever shit-head says games make you fail exams?!

Anyway the game was damn kick-ass-hardcore lah. 10 years already, no other chinese game can come close to it!

Alot of parts sibeh funny, I remember last time we always park our boat somewhere then go and complete quests and then when we want to find the boat again, always cannot find!! Then tmd, must walk along the entire coast until we find it.

He always likes to train his
野 球 拳 until level ten, then plus左 右 互 博 术 can kill 东 方 不 败 in one turn, but I always lazy to train, then fight东 方 不 败 must eat alot of medicine, then nabeh, every whack him until want to die liao he (she?!) will eat medicine also to heal life, piss me off.

I remember I always faster go and hire the easy-to-hire characters. Like treat
令 狐 冲 lim jiu he join u liao. If want张 无 忌 to join must give him金 毛 狮 王 's hair?! Wah biang eh, I think the producers also sibeh 搞 笑

Then to train level, must go and fight
金 花 婆 婆 and周 伯 通 alot alot of times to gain level.

Last time we really sibeh hardcore the game. Got one map of the game world, we keep passing among each other until sibeh tattered and torn. Then everytime we got progress we will call each other! So exciting. I remember when we completed the game we sibeh happy hahahah!

Last time no worries one, so happy :)

0 Responses to “100th entry and my old friend ah bun”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.