just a blog


Bballing with young lads

I was with Keith and my bro. All 3 of us were er.. quite tall. The opposing team was made up of 3 young lads. All not very tall but young and energetic. So nice eh. I think I'm really getting old; when I see lads living life I feel very happy for them hahah.

There was this lad from Tong Whye also. For the uninitiated, just know that it's a very good team.

That Keith kept bullying them ah, he so big size, somemore never wear shirt, still ying4 ying4 wanna post up on the poor lads. Play until I abit paiseh also. But I think the lads enjoyed the challenge alot ah. Old men vs small kids hahah.

End of 3 games I scolded Keith ah, say we like very jian lydat. But his argument was that we have height, they have speed and energy, so fair wad. My brother thinks so too!

Then I was like..err.. we don't have speed and energy meh??

Hahah oh well, the age-old debate of whether using height is unfair. But well, I think we didn't need to resort to him posting up every single time. And I think he feels very proud that we won them 4 games in a row hahah.

But it was good fun lah.

0 Responses to “Bballing with young lads”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.