just a blog


BBQ number 3 tomorrow

Y'know, I think I might really kena high cholesterol before term starts. Not only do I have 4 BBQs within 30 days, I had Seoul Garden with bm today. And as u know, Seoul Garden has most BBQed chicken, BBQed chicken, and BBQed chicken.

Just applied for a job at NUS Enterprise. Some Student Associate Writer thingy that pays $8.52 per hour! Okay, kang kang as a writer doesn't sound very right. And they require powderful English. Just thought I'd try my luck. Maybe they'd get scammed enough by my A1 for GP, who knows.

But argh, they require us to submit an article or something for them to view, but I was too lazy to come up with anything. Maybe I should send them a post from my blog?

Haha.

Bball again tomorrow. I'm really not being the couch potato that I aspire to be. So many books I haven't read yet. Not even halfway through FF10! Haven't started on Metal Gear Solid! Sandman unfinished! Haven't read Harry Potter! And Death Note! And Bleach! Read quite a few library books though.

Aye. And tomorrow and Sunday will be days out too.

Can't holidays be longer?

Like, one year or something?

0 Responses to “BBQ number 3 tomorrow”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.