just a blog


Tong Xin Yuan

Today was the last episode of Tong Xin Yuan.

It's the first time I watched an entire episode of this series. I seldom watch TV lah. But today I watch cos 1) Simply because it's the last episode. 2) I want to see what ADRIAN PANG AS DA DI is like in the show. Since it's confirmed that I do look like him. Even though I don't think so. Now eveytime I see him on TV I want to laugh.

Wah lau, if got one Ruan Mian Mian likes me like she likes da di then shiok loh. Chio somemore. And tall. And nice. Woo hoo. If lah, if.

And, what kind of a name is Ruan Mian Mian?! But I think it's damn cool lah. Next time can name my daughter that. And if I get a boy I will name him Ying Bang Bang.

EH actually no ah, I already have a list of their names in mind liao ah. Surname Ang got alot of names can take. Ang Mo Kio, Ang Moh Tan, Ang Ku Kueh. But I think my kids will hate me when they grow up if I do give them these names.

Ting says my grand kids will call me Ang Gong Gong. Sounds like eunuch.

Sam (my jie's bf) refers to my brother as xiao di. And what does he refer to me as? Yes, da di. And that was even before TXY started.

I mean, what kind of disgusting coincidence is this?

0 Responses to “Tong Xin Yuan”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.