just a blog


Couch potato?

I'm waking up like 5 hours later for bball again.

Why am I playing so much bball? I thought my ambition was to be a couch potato?

Okay anyway, when I get home after bball tomorrow, I want to turn into a geek. Can you imagine up till now, I still dunno how to get my words to be big big?! Tell me you don't either; it will comfort me. Or even better, if u know how, tell me. It will damage my ego for life, but at least I don't have to go find out via other means.

And I want to change my blog skin tomorrow. And I'm saying it HERE so that I won't break this promise to myself. So if u're reading an entry after this one and it's still this same skin, well, I guess I've compromised myself another time.

And that's not gonna happen. Because I mean what I say, and that is my way of the ninja!!

Too much Naruto.

0 Responses to “Couch potato?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.