just a blog


New skin!

Yes, I did it!

New skin! Simple and plain. Just what kang kang likes.

"Come enjoy this lonely sky with me."

But erm... Being the idiot I am, I'm having trouble with the tag board. the normal tag board is too big and eats into the main space!

I tried chatterbox but it was like, floating in the middle of nowhere!

How ah?

And notice that some of the links on the left are named question marks. They're supposed to be chinese words.

*Face in palms*

But that could easily be solved. I'm just lazy. Later!

And hey, I can now make my words BIG or small at will!

0 Responses to “New skin!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.