just a blog


Aeon Flux

Watched this with dong and bun. Dong almost slept through the whole movie loh. He's too tired, but what a waste.

Both me and bun thought it was not bad. I thought The Handler has a really ugly hairstyle. And I think she looks like Julia Roberts. I think the ending was quite open ended, and it wasn't MEANT to be that way.

So, was the Handler merely stupid, or was she hatching an even more evil ploy inside her ugly head?

Aeon a.k.a Catherine was cool. Gone are the days or Rocky and Rambo lah, nowadays stealth assassins are more hip. Female stealth assassins are even more kick-ass. And they like to wear very little or very tight.

I guess when they infiltrate into enemy territories and stuff the effects are quite cool, but when they start fighting, the way they shout really turns people off lah. Can't they fight silently for goodness sake.

And the romance between her and Trevor Goodchild sucks. It was pretty cliche' in my opinion. I thought it would be more cool if Goodchild killed Aeon in their previous forms. Budden.. Lovers?! So predictable.

And the way Trevor and Aeon managed the guards that they're not evil didn't make sense too. Yeah, it's all about good prevailing over evil, but aren't they like abit too easy to convinced?? There no evidence, no nothing. All Trevor did was hurl some bullshit at them and they believe that their chairperson was a traitor.

Doesn't make sense, right?

At the end of the movie, I realized I dropped my wallet inside the cinema! Luckily managed to get it back. Else sibeh sianz.

Went for supper with bun after that. Supper supper every night. Body full of cellulite. Okay, cellulite is only found in women and not in the whole body in any case, but I can't find a better word that rhymes.

We were talking about how we're gonna spend our Christmas. All 3 of us single, but I think they both have dates. Me how?

Stay home and be couch potato? Ahahah.

0 Responses to “Aeon Flux”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.